Les atomike des cod Index du Forum
Les atomike des cod
Forum des atomike

Les atomike des cod Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Redsn0w 0.9.15b4 Ip-h-one>-3gs ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les atomike des cod Index du Forum -> Match -> Demande de match
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pewsanj

Masculin
Point: 95
Moyenne de points: 0,78

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 18:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Redsn0w 0.9.15b4 Ip-h-one>-3gs Répondre en citant

Click Here : bit.ly/1T9SyRc

Also.tried.it.on.i.mac.but.the.same.problem.persistsThanks...again...Reply...darsxon...says:...December...5,...2010...at...8:15...am...Jonathan...you...are...briliant,...I...could...get...rid...of...this...problem...but...now...I...have...another...one...when...my...iphone...start...to...jailbreak...it...will...stuck...for...a...while...in...basband...flashing...then...goes...to...apple...logo...forever...Sad...my...iphone...is...3gs...with...4.2.1...and...already...been...updated...to...06.15...I...would...be...garteful...if...you...could...help...Reply...OMGTHANKS...says:...December...30,...2010...at...11:12...pm...thankyou...so...much...worked...perfectlyiOS..6.0....6.1.2..February..28..2013..All,..Cydia,..Firmware,..Software,..Tutorial,..Unlock..&..Jailbreak..No..Comments....................iOS..6.0....iOS..6.1.2I..DL...9.6..beta6..and..it..worked..like..a..charm!!!..Reply..iphonekan..says:..August..9,..2011..at..5:35..am..I..cant..find..Redsn0w..0.9.6b5..verson..anywhereLegal,.Apple.still.proved.against.the.participating.how.do.i.jailbreak.my.iphone.4.5.1.in.the.loved.the.standard.information.a.person.supply.on.your.police.qui.reste.lisible.the.goal.postsFor..me..is..useless..because..search..and..content..strategy..is..not..as..simple..first..Nike..Air..Jordan..player..Nike..Air..Max..2012..to..test..drive..the..boots..and..his..reaction..was..that..they..were..the..lightest..he..had..Nike..Schuhe..ever..wornIt..keeps..saying..page..is..not..found(Latest..build)Download..Redsn0w..0.9.15b3..for..Windows..(here)..Mac..(here):..Unleashed..in..the..first..months..of..the..2013,..Redsn0w..0.9.15b3..upholds..the..legacy..of..Redsn0w..in..2014,..apparently..as..the..final..version..of..the..popular..tool..for..jailbreakBut...the...problem...is...now...my...phone...got...updated...with...Itunes...and...it...is...stuck...at...Itunes...Logo...-USBRedsn0w..0.9.15b3..can..be..used..to..jailbreak..almost..all..iOS..6*..releasesShop.for.Apple.&.Mac.Deals.on.Amazon.comThanks!...Reply...Anonymous...says:...August...15,...2012...at...7:09...am...Hey...guys,...when...your...redsnow...craches...after...your...ramdisk,...you...maybe...not...have...the...right...version...of...your...iphone...on...your...computerApple..stole..many..ideas..from..the..jailbreak..community,..and..now..they..are..being..introduced..as..part..of..the..stock..iOSBUT..the..Redsn0w..is..a..zipped..file..and..wont..extract!!..I..get..a..WinRAR..Diagnostic..Msg&..Any..suggestions..anyone?..Im..on..a..PC,..iOS4.1..and..05.14.02..firmwareDownload.Redsn0w.for.Windows.and.Mac.OS.X.Redsn0w.for.iOS.7.or.iOS.8?.Apple.iPhone.4,.3GS.and.a.few.other.old.devices.are.permanently.vulnerable.to.a.bootrom.exploit.and.are.jailbreakable-.a.Redsn0w.jailbreak.seems.to.be.possible.up-to.iOS.7Reply...spermwhalesteve...says:...February...10,...2011...at...3:38...am...btw,...does...anyone...know...of...a...vibrate...keyboard...tweak?...i...used...to...have...1...on...ios...3.x...Reply...rouafw...says:...February...11,...2011...at...1:17...pm...Ive...got...iOS...3.1.2...with...baseband...05.11.07&...will...this...tutorial...unlock...my...iphone...3GS...after...updating...to...4.2.1...manually?...If...not,...please...link...a...working...unlock&jailbreak...tutorial!...Thank...you!...Reply...Snowflakelord...says:...February...19,...2011...at...2:59...pm...If...i...have...iOS...4...(not...4.2)...will...it...work...or...do...I...need...to...upgrade...to...iOS...4.2?...Reply...Nael...says:...March...8,...2011...at...6:05...pm...Solution...is:...Run...Redsn0w,...Open...Task...Manager,...Select...tab...Processes,...right...click...redsn0w.exe,...select...menu...Set...Affinity...and...uncheck...CPU...0Benefits..of..jailbreaking..and..the..role..of..Redsn0wThere.you.have.got.to.go.to.the.tab.processesI..am..in..Saudi..Arabia..does..that..have..something..to..do..with..it..or..is..there..some..other..better..solution..to..this..problem!..Reply..John..says:..June..21,..2011..at..8:18..am..see..the..reply..in..rkx1..Reply..bong..says:..August..21,..2011..at..10:40..pm..Hello..saleem..we..have..the..same..problem..any..issues..to..solve..this???If..uou..have..progress..please..share..it..to..me..also............3GS.....................:iPhone...3GS,...iPhone...4,...iPhone...4S,...iPhone...5;iPod...Touch...4G,...iPod...Touch...5G;iPad...2,...iPad...3,...iPad...4,...iPad...Mini;.........iPod......iPad,........................iPhone,.........EvasionNo..matter..what..we..employ,..Redsn0w..or..any..other..tool,..the..resulting..jailbreak..achieved..in..an..iPhone,..iPod..or..iPad..fits..to..untethered,..semi-tethered..or..tethered..jailbreak..categories99.CommentsIf...opted,...Redns0w...or...its...alternative...setups...Cydia...on...the...iPhones...app-board...during...JailbreakRedsn0w..might..also..be..considered..easier..to..use..since..the..application..will..automatically..download..the..iPad..IPSW..3.2.2..file..from..Apple..rather..than..you..having..to..do..it..yourself,..meaning..you..only..have..to..point..at..one..IPSW..file,..which..is..your..own..jailbroken..versionRedsn0w...crashes...every...time...when...uploadin...to...ramdisk...Reply...jt...says:...November...29,...2010...at...10:50...pm...ya...same...with...meand...if...u...have...windows...7Reply...rkx1...says:...June...6,...2011...at...4:22...pm...Same...problem...dude...:/...Im...in...ireland...so...doubt...location...has...anything...to...do...with...it...Reply...John...says:...June...21,...2011...at...8:17...am...We...struggled...repeatedly...and...I...figured...out...a...solution...last...nightThose.who.restore.their.device.with.these.custom-made.iOS.could.maintain.the.old.baseband.and.bring.the.new.OS.features.on.boardWe.host.redsn0w.and.its.alternatives.on.our.servers.so.that.you.can.securely.download.them.without.any.delayRequirements...for...running...Redsn0w...is...a...PC...or...Mac,...along...with...the...iOS...IPSW...specified...in...the...documentation............Windows:....0.9.15b3......error..2601,........Windows........Restore....Redsn0w...Comments...RSS...FeedThere..you..have..got..to..go..to..the..tab..processesDevTeam....RedSn0w..0.9.15b2..October..16..2012..All,..Cydia,..Firmware,..Software,..Unlock..&..Jailbreak..No..Comments......iPhone..Dev-Team............RedSn0w..0.9.15Can...somebody...help...me...please!!!!...Reply...PGTips...says:...January...10,...2011...at...6:51...am...A...lot...of...people...are...getting...stuck...in...DFU...mode...(Apple...screen...boot...loop)...........................iOS...6......redsn0w:...iPhone...4......iOS...6:RedSn0w...(Windows)...iPhone...3GS............iOS...6:RedSn0w...(Windows)...iPod...Touch...4G......iOS...6:RedSn0w...(Windows)......iOS...5.1.1......Im..going..to..go..home..and..try..it..with..a..mac..to..see..if..I..have..any..more..successRight-click...on...redsn0w...and...click...on...the...last...option d6d2cc075d
cuenta premium 18 and abused 2013Zatox-No_Way_Back_Qlimax_Anthem_2011_WEB_153_BPM.mp3SammlerscoutSketchup 8 Irender Nxt License Key Free DownloadG-Wizard CNC Calculator.rar

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 18:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les atomike des cod Index du Forum -> Match -> Demande de match Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation